- STUNNING ARCHITECT DESIGN DETACHED RESIDENCE
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINER
- GOOD SIZE SUNNY REAR GARDEN
- ROOF TERRACE WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS ACROSS RIVER STOUR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HENGISTBURY HEAD
- FOUR OWNED PARKING SPACES (CAR PORTS) WITH ELECTRIC SOCKETS AND WATER SUPPLY
- FEATURE LOG BURNING STOVE IN LOUNGE
- PLENTY OF BUILT IN STORAGE AND BIN STORAGE
- ELECTRONIC RETRACTING GLASS ROOF
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING POWERED BY AIR-SOURCED HEAT PUMP
- LARGE SHED
OUTSTANDING, IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS STUNNING ARCHITECT DESIGNED HOME. With unobstructed views of the River Stour, and just minutes away from the Hengistbury Head Nature Reserve with its trails, beaches and sailing facilities. The property has been constructed to the highest specification, and offers spacious contemporary accommodation over 3 floors and a roof terrace, with lots of natural light throughout. Accommodation includes 3 large double bedrooms, 2 of which have luxury en-suite shower rooms, a first floor bathroom, a well-proportioned lounge with feature log burner, and a beautiful kitchen diner. To the lower ground level is a media/cinema room cum office or 4th bedroom, plus a useful utility room. On the top floor, the electric retracting glass roof gives access to a large roof terrace with far reaching views across Wick. There is also an extremely well maintained spacious garden and entertaining area offering a high degree of seclusion. With four off-road owned parking spaces.
The house is truly 'green' in every sense of the word, so that gas bills become a thing of the past. Space heating is provided by an air-sourced heat pump, which feeds an underfloor system, with an efficient log burner also installed. Water is heated by roof-mounted solar thermal collectors. There are no fewer than five sliding patio doors, and combined with the roof terrace, this means that dividing lines between 'inside' and 'outside' living become blurred. This stunning home must be inspected internally to fully appreciate what it has to offer.