Denisons Estate Agents offer a wide range of services:
We deal with a wide range of property across the Dorset and Hampshire region. Our Offices specialise in the high end waterside and country homes in the New Forest, but equally handle a number of the town property sales in their area, we are also known for achieving some of the top prices in the famous Mudeford Beach hut market at Mudeford Harbour. We are able to prepare some of the finest property details as part of our service.
The lettings department is run from Christchurch and is able to provide a comprehensive service supporting the offices of Denisons in Christchurch and Lymington. We can offer a fully manage service including comprehensive referencing, check in and out, inventory service and a professionally managed tenancy term. We are also able to offer a tenant find only service.
Our fees are amongst some of the most competitive in the area.
Contact our department on 01202 484748 for more information.
Lettings fees when taking a property are;
Tenant’s fees (All fees quoted are the maximum applicable)
Administration & Referencing:
- Application, identity check, right to rent check, referencing & contract negotiation fee of £250.00 (£300.00 incl. VAT) per property will be charged for 1 tenant
- Application, identity check, right to rent check, referencing & contract negotiation fee of £333.33 (£400.00 incl. VAT) per property will be charged for 2 tenants
- If a Guarantor is required, a fee of £83.33 (£100.00 incl. VAT) is required
Prior to moving in:
- A deposit is required, this is usually one month’s rent + £100 (unless requested differently by Landlord)
- You are also required to pay the first month’s rent
Charges during tenancy and end of tenancy:
- Tenancy renewal fee is £60.00 (£72.00 incl. VAT)
- A check-out fee of £60.00 (£72.00 incl. VAT) payable at the end of the tenancy
- Full management fee: 10% (12% incl. VAT)
- Let only fee: 3 weeks rent + VAT
- Inventory: £120.00(£144.00 incl. VAT)
- Tenancy renewal fee: £80.00 (£96 incl. VAT)
Denisons Estate Agents is part of the National Federation of Property Professionals Client Money Protection Scheme.
Denisons are able to offer a property auction service. Should you wish to consider marketing your property in this way it is advisable to contact Andrew Denison, principal to Denisons who would be happy to arrange a private consultation to discuss this further.
We are not tied to financial services, but we are happy to recommend a number of options should you require financial advice in the purchase of your property.
Calls may be recorded